Divine Mercy Novena - starts on Friday, April 10


Brother Knights,

The Sunday after Easter is Divine Mercy Sunday, so our Divine Mercy Novena begins on April 10 and finishes 9 days later on Saturday, April 18. I have attached the prayers for each day for your added convenience.

Novena Dates: April 10 to 18 | Divine Mercy Sunday: April 19
This is a great time to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy as a Novena! In times of great evil, God's mercy abounds.
Here is a link for "How To Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy"
The link for daily intentions for each of the nine days:
Alternatively, here is another version of a Divine Mercy Novena
I fly to Your mercy, Compassionate God, Who alone are good. Although my misery is great and my offenses are many, I trust in Your Mercy because You are the God of Mercy, and it has never been heard of in all ages, not do Heaven or earth remember, that a soul trusting in Your Mercy has been disappointed.
(State your intentions.)
Jesus, Friend of a lonely heart, You are my haven. You are my peace. You are my salvation. You are my serenity in moments of struggle and amidst an ocean of doubts. Amen.
(Pray the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be.)

--
Harvey Siegle
Culture of Life Director
Mount St. Francis Council
Knights of Columbus



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parish Successfully Funds Ultrasound Machine December 17, 2020